I hope that you’ve found our preaching series on “Jesus Through the Eyes of John” and the “I AM sayings of Jesus” helpful in your walk with Jesus.
From November through December, we will continue each Sunday to look at the greatest leader of all, Jesus.
During this period, we will be following the Lantern Church’s preaching theme of: “Jesus: what’s in a name?”.
My prayer is that as we meet together, we will grow closer to Jesus and gain a deeper understanding of some of the great names of Jesus that we find in scripture.
Every blessing Cecil
Here are the service details. You can find information about each service through our What’s On pages.
Sunday 7th November 2021: Jesus: The Servant (John 13:1-17)
- Sunday 14th November 2021: Jesus: The Lamb of God (John 1:29-34)
- Sunday 21st November 2021: Jesus: Son of God (Mark 1:11 & John 3:16)
- Sunday 28th November 2021: Jesus: Son of Man (Daniel 7:13-14 & Mark 2:1-12)
- Sunday 5th December 2021: Jesus: Son of David (2 Samuel 7:12-16 & Matthew 1:1)
- Sunday 12th December 2021: Jesus Son of Mary (Luke 2:1-7 & Luke 1:46-56)
- Sunday 19th December 2021: Carols by Candlelight (6:30 pm)
- Saturday 25th December 2021: Celebration with Holy Communion